khalbali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information for all the Indians !!

+2
pj.scorpio
scorpionjot
6 posters

Go down

Are you Aware of this Information ??

Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_lcap33%Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_lcap56%Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_lcap11%Important Information for all the Indians !! Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Important Information for all the Indians !! Empty Important Information for all the Indians !!

Post  scorpionjot Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Government of India has an online Grievance forum at

http://darpg-grievance.nic.in/

The government wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office, Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc etc.

I know many people will say that these things don't work in India, but this actually works as one of our colleague in CSC found. The guy I'm talking about lives in Faridabad. Couple of months back, the Faridabad Municipal Corporation laid new roads in his area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dugged up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the residents including this guy. But it was only this guy who used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his concern. And to his surprise, BSNL and Municipal Corporation of faridabad was served a show cause notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as its clear that both the government departments were not in sync at all.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility. king

This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the ' System' in India. Invite your friends to contribute for many such happenings.

Scorpionjot

Merry ChristMas santa

scorpionjot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Back to top Go down

Important Information for all the Indians !! Empty Re: Important Information for all the Indians !!

Post  pj.scorpio Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:18 pm

Good information.... It is really useful.... bounce bounce

pj.scorpio

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Back to top Go down

Important Information for all the Indians !! Empty Re: Important Information for all the Indians !!

Post  fia987 Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:39 pm

add more info... Cool

fia987

Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlydengerous Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:10 am

i used but there was no response!! Evil or Very Mad

deadlydengerous

Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Important Information for all the Indians !! Empty Good Going Bosssss

Post  pomadon Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:04 am

[b]I will always says thanks to that worksssssss
Carry con bro. No-one can now defeat INDIA to become the worlds no. one country cheers

pomadon

Job/hobbies : Computer Hardware & Networking Engg.,Mobile Engg.,Electronics Engg.
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Important Information for all the Indians !! Empty Hey Dat's Gud****

Post  Priyanka Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:15 am

According to me dat is very gud Very Happy
I'm really very happy to see dis study

Priyanka

Female Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum